|Job profils:||Software Engineer|
The "Vehicle Information Technology" department based in Braine-l'Alleud, prototypes and develops embedded systems of the ITS and ADAS types for several car makers to improve safety, self-driving and the comfort of users within an ecological approach (carbon footprint reduction). It wishes to strengthen its team and is actively seeking a Software DevOps Engineer (M/F)
- You are an engineer by training or hold a Master's/PhD in information technology.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in a DevOps Engineer's role and in development in Python, Java and/or Android.
- You have solid experience in developing web and mobile applications and in using a cloud provider (AWS or Microsoft Azure). - Knowledge of Spark, Flink, Docker or Linux is an advantage for the role.
- You express yourself fluently in English, both in writing and speaking.
- You are aware of the need to create synergy between the infrastructure and the development.
- You are autonomous and a source of proposals.
- Through continuous learning, you adapt to the latest developments in your field to enrich and share your knowledge. - Open, you like working in a team and sharing your passion for technological advances.
- You are sensitive to the quality aspect and to Agile structures
Within the Software Development team, you will contribute actively to the development of projects related to artificial intelligence and machine learning and will be responsible for testing and deploying the "cloud" platform. As the interface between the development teams and customers, you will work fully independently on the following tasks:
- establishment of deployment automation;
- analysis and supervision of the database;
- identification and processing of problems, correction of errors with a concern for quality;
- deployment of tools and services on Amazon Web Services (AWS) in order to improve the efficiency of the team's work and to meet the customers' requirements;
- supervision of and advice to less experienced developers to improve coverage of the tests;
- permanent tracking of technologies related to the developments in your field and formulation of improvement proposals;
- integration of new technologies on the platform to optimise its performance.
- A varied job within a structure where respect, personal development and team spirit are part of the company's management policy.
- The opportunity to participate actively in developing solutions to reduce the carbon footprint and improve the safety and comfort of motorists.
- A stable job within a multicultural and international environment.
- A pleasant working environment, with convenient access, to the South of Brussels.
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits.
- A permanent full-time employment contract.
Like our parent company AISIN AW, we at AW EUROPE get inspiration for our HR policies from the Quality Supremacy philosophy. Because our personnel are our main asset for success, Employee satisfaction is our prior target.
To achieve this goal, our HR policies follow 3 main principles:
Harmony in Labor
|•||Career & Competence management|
|•||An international & multicultural environment|
|•||Passion for the automobile|
|•||An attractive total reward package|
Check out our Recruitment Process
What kind of jobs do we provide ?
It will take you just a few clicks to inform us of your job search criteria. As soon as we'll put online a job matching you criteria, you'll be informed automatically by email!
|Engineer in vibro-acoustics (NVH) - (M/F)||Engineer - others||Braine-l'Alleud (BE)|
|Key Account Manager (M/F)||Sales positions||Braine-l'Alleud (BE)|
|Quality Control Team Leader (m/f)||Bachelor in electronics||Mons (BE)|
|Facilities Engineer (M/F)||Engineer - others||Braine-l'Alleud (BE) / Mons (BE)|
|Warehousing Deputy Manager (M/F)||Logistician||Mons (BE)|
|Software DevOps Engineer (M/F)||Software Engineer||Braine-l'Alleud (BE)|
|Junior BI Analyst (M/F) - French Speaking||Engineer in IT||Braine-l'Alleud (BE)|
|Ingenieur (m/w) für Kalibration||Engineer - others||München 2 (DE)|
|KFZ Mechaniker/-Mechatroniker (m/w)||Car mechanic||Wolfsburg (DE)|
Go to the top of the page